Monday, May 04, 2009

2nd week

Finally I manage to received my degree!!!
I was apsent to work for two days because I went to KL to attend my convocation.

I'm back...

This is second week since I came into my cabin. For the all week the thing I did most is calling the person who are incharge of TM Point, alarm setting and CCTV camera.

The second most thing is cleaning my cabin and finally the result is my cabin was cleaned fully. Besides that the computers in the cabin was all arranged. And the uthermost important thing is Mr.Azli who is the senior Vice President of Education and Human Capital Development, NCIA and Miss Diana who is the Project Manager came to visit the cabin. Everything was set in the cabin except for the CCTV camera, alarm setting and internet connection. These will be finished setting up by the end of next week.

Unfortunately I was as busy as a bee for the all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment